Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 45 min
- Place the whole hazelnuts in a 300°F (148°C) oven for about ten minutes. Let cool slightly and then remove skins. (Or use already blanched hazelnuts)
- Place the hazelnuts in a food processor and grind until you obtain a paste (depending on the type of food processor used, this could take 10-20 minutes. The mixture will begin to warm as it spins and gets smoother).
- Melt the Valrhona Baking Chocolates to 105°F (40°C) and add into the food processor.
- Bring the condensed milk and the honey to a boil then add ⅓ of this mixture into the food processor. Continue mixing, gradually adding the remaining milk-honey mixture.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.