Anodized Baking Tray (Non-Stick), 40 x 60 x 1
The Anodized Prime Non-Stick Baking Tray allows baking temperatures to reach faster and cools quicker by reflecting heat instead of absorbing heat. With Nano non-stick coating, the technology provides low friction, is non-infiltrative, chemical resistant, and will environmentally reduce each cleaning cycle, extending the life and quality of the tray. Anodizing is an environmentally-friendly procedure that constructs a non-reactive surface and will not affect ingredients to unleash unwanted flavours.
Dimensions: 400 mm x 600 mm x 12 mm
Quality of Baking Tray
- Made from Anodized Aluminum.
- Nano Non-Stick Coating: Advanced non-stick coating, reduces use of oil, extends shelf life and quality.
- Low Friction.
- Non-infiltration: Does not absorb oil or water.
- Chemical Resistance.
- Stable and reduced deformation.
Food Regulation Compliance
- All materials used are tested in accordance with the Foods Standards Agency.
- Suitable for freezing and baking. Resistance between temperatures of -40°C (-40°F) and +230°C (+446°F).
Baking Trays are suitable for ovens, refrigerators, and blast chillers. They can resist to temperature ranges between -40°C (-40°F) and +230°C (+446°F).