Anodized Baking Tray, 30 x 40 x 1
The Anodized Corrugated Prime Baking Tray allows baking temperatures to reach faster and cools quicker by reflecting heat instead of absorbing heat. The corrugated design increases the strength of each tray and does not deform easily, resulting in a longer life cycle. Anodizing is an environmentally-friendly procedure that constructs a non-reactive surface and will not affect ingredients to unleash unwanted flavours.
Dimensions: 300 mm x 400 mm x 12 mm
Quality of Baking Tray
- Made from Anodized Aluminum.
- Corrugated design results in increased strength and easier de-moulding with less surface contact.
- Low Friction.
- Non-infiltration: Does not absorb oil or water.
- Chemical Resistance.
- Long life cycle and does not deform easily.
Food Regulation Compliance
- All materials used are tested in accordance with the Foods Standards Agency.
- Suitable for freezing and baking. Resistance between temperatures of -40°C (-40°F) and +230°C (+446°F).
Baking Trays are suitable for ovens, refrigerators, and blast chillers. They can resist to temperature ranges between -40°C (-40°F) and +230°C (+446°F).