Van Leer "Dark Chocolate Glaze FASTY"
Fasty compound glaze is perfect for glazing cold or frozen applications including cakes, cupcakes, fruit and ice cream. Made with a special blend of ingredients that creates a superior shine and prevents cracking when kept cold or frozen.
- Glaze on brownies, cupcakes, pound cakes, and more
- Frozen cakes and entremets
- Dipped fruit
- Frozen ice cream bars or sandwiches
- For a faster set time, apply Fasty to an already cold or frozen application
- For best results, freeze or refrigerate application for 5-10 minutes after using Fasty
- To create your own Milk Fasty, mix 8% - 20% of Dark Fasty into White Fasty and stir. Make sure both products have the same type of fats in the ingredient statements (i.e. trans fats vs. zero grams trans fat)
- Mix Fasty well and heat to 45˚C / 113˚F (maximum) in a microwave or double-boiler.
- Blend slowly to avoid incorporating air.
- Remove from heat and cool down to 30˚C - 32˚C / 86˚F - 89˚F for glazing cakes, frozen applications, tarts, etc. For ice cream dipping, cool to 32˚C - 34˚C / 89˚F - 93˚F.